- —CT scans low-density lesions in white matter.
- — Early involvement -asymmetrical pattern,
- —later disease -symmetrical and diffusely confluent.
- —Contrast enhancement is usually absent but may occur.[155.
- —MRI shows a focal region of hypointensity in the white matter on T1-weighted images and hyperintensity on T2-weighted images
- —. Involvement of the subcortical U-fiber is characteristic for PML, as opposed to other HIV- related encephalopathy.
- . MRI is more sensitive than CT in detecting abnormalities.
- abnormal mri brain Progressive Multifocal
abnormal mri brain Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
4/ 5Oleh Habifa