- —MR shows fairly characteristic findings with small T2 hyperintense white or gray matter lesions with transient T1 hyperintense punctate cortical lesions in subacute phase.
- Source (1) Lim. Radiol 2002;222:219
- —paramyxovirus spread to man from fruit-bats or pigs infected by fruit-bats.
- — Subsequent spread from man to man occurs.
- —First identified in Malaysia and Singapore in 1988-89, outbreaks have occurred in Bangladesh (2001-4,5)and Siliguri (2001). Case fatality in India and Bangladesh was 75%.
- Source :(1) Halder. Ann Ind Acad Neurol 2006;9:137Abnormal mri brain Emerging viruses.
pediatrics ultrasound images Brain tumour interventional radiology ultrasound Imaging nature random ramblings xray procedure web 2.0 video Fun Sonographic Measurements Stroke radiology business tuberculosis Clinicoradiological series GI radiology Gastrointestinal x ray Radiology Conferences Radiology Images Telemedicine dynamic MRI lifestyle renal case spine Dams clinicoradiological series Entrepreneur Gastrointestinal Tract Images Ultrasound Technique career fracture gadolinium gastrointestinal genitourinary radiology mri lower abdomen psychiatry weblog MRI contrast Tsunami - Trauma - Imaging finding - Emergency radiology - Tsunami sinusitis - Retained soft tissue foreign body radiology learning ultrasound image of The segments of the liver