- —childhood disease.
- — severe epilepsy and progressive neurologic deficits
- —Characterized by hemispheric volume loss and difficult to control focal seizure activity
- —partial motor seizure type and tend to be intractable
- —Early in the disease process, CT and MRI findings may be normal.
- —MRI may reveal hyperintensity in the white matter and putamen on T2-weighted images.
- — PET imaging using 18FDG may show decreased hemispheric activity.
- abnormal mri brain Unusual Pediatric Encephalitides
4/ 5Oleh Habifa