- —childhood disease.
- — severe epilepsy and progressive neurologic deficits
- —Characterized by hemispheric volume loss and difficult to control focal seizure activity
- —partial motor seizure type and tend to be intractable
- —Early in the disease process, CT and MRI findings may be normal.
- —MRI may reveal hyperintensity in the white matter and putamen on T2-weighted images.
- — PET imaging using 18FDG may show decreased hemispheric activity.
- abnormal mri brain Unusual Pediatric Encephalitides
pediatrics ultrasound images Brain tumour interventional radiology ultrasound Imaging nature random ramblings xray procedure web 2.0 video Fun Sonographic Measurements Stroke radiology business tuberculosis Clinicoradiological series GI radiology Gastrointestinal x ray Radiology Conferences Radiology Images Telemedicine dynamic MRI lifestyle renal case spine Dams clinicoradiological series Entrepreneur Gastrointestinal Tract Images Ultrasound Technique career fracture gadolinium gastrointestinal genitourinary radiology mri lower abdomen psychiatry weblog MRI contrast Tsunami - Trauma - Imaging finding - Emergency radiology - Tsunami sinusitis - Retained soft tissue foreign body radiology learning ultrasound image of The segments of the liver