- —one of the most common parasitic diseases involving the brain
- —ingesting the ova of the pork tapeworm (Taenia solium), usually on unwashed, fecally contaminated vegetables or water
- —By ingesting poorly cooked pork infected with cysticercosis, the human becomes the definitive host for T. solium
- through the anus-finger-mouth route.
- intracranial compartment is involved in 60% to 90% of patients with cysticercosis
- meningobasal, parenchymal, intraventricular, or a combination of these sites
- Convexity subarachnoid spaces most common
- ( cisterns> parenchyma> ventricles).
- Abnormal mri brain “Cysticercosis”
Chest X Ray Imaging
pediatrics ultrasound images Brain tumour interventional radiology Imaging ultrasound nature random ramblings xray procedure web 2.0 video Fun Sonographic Measurements Stroke radiology business tuberculosis Clinicoradiological series GI radiology Gastrointestinal x ray Radiology Conferences Radiology Images Telemedicine dynamic MRI lifestyle renal case spine Dams clinicoradiological series Entrepreneur Gastrointestinal Tract Images Ultrasound Technique career fracture gadolinium gastrointestinal genitourinary radiology mri lower abdomen psychiatry weblog MRI contrast Tsunami - Trauma - Imaging finding - Emergency radiology - Tsunami sinusitis - Retained soft tissue foreign body radiology learning ultrasound image of The segments of the liver